IBM Applied AI プロフェッショナル認定
Kickstart your career in artificial intelligence. Learn Python, build a chatbot, explore machine learning and computer vision, and leverage IBM Watson.
This Professional Certificate contains a number of hands-on learning projects that will help develop your understanding of AI concepts and tools. Projects include building your own AI chatbot; practicing Python for data science; building, training, and testing your own custom image classifiers; and creating your own computer vision web application and deploying it to the Cloud.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 21st year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame.
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. See our full refund policy.
Can I just enroll in a single course?
What are some examples of careers in artificial intelligence?
An understanding of artificial intelligence can be used to support many careers, but some careers specifically require a background in AI. Some examples of careers in AI include:
- AI Developer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Marketing Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Software Analyst
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- User Experience Engineer
How long does it take to complete this Professional Certificate?
The Professional Certificate consists of 6 self-paced courses. Each course takes 4-5 weeks to complete if you spend 2-4 hours working through the course per week. At this rate, the entire Professional Certificate can be completed in 3-6 months. However, you are welcome to complete the program more quickly or more slowly, depending on your preference.
What background knowledge is necessary?
This Professional Certificate is suitable for learners with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. The first 3 courses in the program do not require any programming. The final two courses require some knowledge of Python to build and deploy AI applications. For learners without any programming background, an introductory Python course is included.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
It is highly recommended to complete the courses in the suggested order.
Will I earn university credit for completing this Professional Certificate?
At this time there is no university credit for completing courses in this Professional Certificate.
What will I be able to do upon completing this Professional Certificate?
Upon completing this specialization you will be able to:
- Understand what is AI, its applications & use cases, and how it is transforming our lives
- Explain terms like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks
- Identify various Watson AI services from IBM and their uses
- Narrate several applications and real life case studies involving IBM Watson
- Describe how AI-powered chatbot technology works and its applications
- Create a customer support chatbot and deploy it to a website
- Practice basics of Python programming language using Jupyter notebooks
- Apply Python programming concepts for data science and AI
- Utilize multiple Watson AI services and APIs together to build smart applications
- Deploy speech enabled virtual assistants with domain intelligence to Facebook, etc.
- Explain what computer vision is and its applications
- Build and train custom image classifiers using Watson, Python and OpenCV
- Create an interactive computer vision web application and deploy it to the Cloud