by Dhiraj S•
After completing the course, Got the indepth concepts of the following:
● Complete measurement of the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
● Identify methods to provide cloud security assurance as part of the development life cycle, e.g. in a continuous delivery environment.
● List and describe the different types of virtualization or sandboxing used to protect cloud applications at either the server or client.
● Describe the application of authentication factors and federated identity solutions in cloud client and server authentication.
● Given a cloud application, explain where and how the necessary crypto keys, passwords, and other security secrets should be stored and distributed.
by R A N D P•
Very Good Course to get a overall picture and be alert of most used and general Security issues and protections.
by David Z•
several of the quizes have incorrect correct answer. please recheck quizes
by NALIOMO F M L•
awesome course and easy, but some vids were freakishly long.
by Sai S M•
Not that useful.