Coursera Project Network による Introduction to TestNG and Integration with Selenium の受講者のレビューおよびフィードバック
TestNG stands for Test Next Generation is a testing framework that provides the developer the ability to write more flexible and powerful tests with help of easy annotations, grouping, sequencing & parametrizing.
It can easily be integrated with automation tools like Selenium and is widely used by automation test experts to write functional tests.
In this one-hour guided project through hands-on, practical exercises, you will learn --
1. Writing test cases using @Test annotation using TestNG
2. Using @BeforeMethod and @AfterMethod annotations and their purpose in TestNG
3. Using @BeforeClass and @AfterClass annotations and their purpose in TestNG
4. TestNG integration with Selenium automation tool
5. Priority and enabled attributes in TestNG to control the order of execution and enabling/disabling a test case.
6. Using Assert statement to add assertions in TestNG
7. Understanding different format of reports in TestNG
Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....
Introduction to TestNG and Integration with Selenium： 1 - 9 / 9 レビュー